Popcorn time app for android is a free app which provides paid TV shows & movies for free over internet.
Android is one of the most well known and largest used operating system.
Almost all apps have their android version and popcorn time too has it’s android version.
The app is one of the most well known free service provider. It only asks for payment if you are going to use it’s vpn.
[su_note note_color=”#ff0000″ text_color=”#ffffff” radius=”3″ class=””]
Popcorn time doesn’t own the rights of the copyrighted content uploaded on it. Please don’t install this app as it can be risky for you as well. You can be sued for watching copyrighted content for free. Please enjoy your favorite movies & TV shows from legitimate software like Netflix or amazon prime.
Why to use vpn?
VPN helps to safeguard your data against vulnerabilities and also hides your identity.
For more detailed knowledge for why to use vpn while using free content providers head on to home page [click here]
Besides VPN, The app is completely free to use with no premium charges or subscription.
You can download and watch as much movies/TV shows as you want.
You can toggle between mobile & tv versions. Mobile is potrait while in TV version the app is used in landscape mode.
Without wasting any further time let us go to the download and installation procedure of popcorn time app for android.
Popcorn Time app for android
To install the app, you have to download the apk which is available on the download page.
Here is the procedure for download and installation of popcorn time app for android.
- Click on the below button to go to download page & download the apk file.
NOTE: Bookmark the above download page to directly download the newer version apks as soon as they are released.
- After downloading the apk file from above, you are ready to go through the installation procedure.
- Installation procedure differs from android versions.
- For android 7(nougat) and below, You have to go to settings and search for security options.
- Now, You can see the allow unknown sources option as shown below.
- Tick the box on the right side and you are set to install the apk.
- For Android 8.0.0(oreo) and above.
- Go to settings and click on the search bar.
- Search for special app access and at last you can see the allow unknown sources option.
- Just go to it and choose the app from where you have downloaded the apk and allow it.
- As you can see in the below screenshot, i have allowed it for chrome as i have installed the apk from chrome browser.
After allowing, click on the apk file and install it on your smartphone.
If you get any error please comment below we will help you out.
Hope you liked the detailed article, Have a great day 🙂